Hi there! Firstly let me say a big WELCOME to the No Ordinary Woman Community. I am so delighted that you have found your way here. I launched No Ordinary Woman so that I could help other women just like YOU get clear about what an extraordinary looks like FOR YOU and how YOU can achieve it.
I truly believe that there is something amazing about each and every one of us and that together we can achieve extraordinary things and lead exceptional lives.
To get to know the story of why I started No Ordinary Woman and what qualifies me to share my thoughts with you, please read my first ever blog post – No Ordinary Woman – How it all started – which gives you all that background.
For now, I wanted to share some things you should know about me:
• Launching No Ordinary Woman and sharing my approach to creating an extraordinary life with other like-minded women is my DREAM. I am excited for you to be part of it
• I know what my extraordinary life looks like and I take steps each day to move towards it. This community is part of that journey.
• I have a passion for helping people achieve their aspirations and I put my heart and soul in to it.
• I am not perfect, I am work in progress and will always be honest about that! I have my hang ups and insecurities just like every other person
• I am constantly on a diet because I enjoy cocktails, chocolate and fish and chips too much!
• I love high heels and I also love being in my walking boots or running in my trainers. I’m sorry but I draw the line at Crocs.
• I live in the Lake District in the UK and have learned to love walking up mountains (You don’t have much choice here, it is very hilly!)
• I’m a crazy cat lady and have three of them, Phoebe, Muppet and Alfie (I would have more if I could)
• Most of all I love my husband Rob. I share this with you because you are likely to see photos of us doing random things from time to time
I am on a journey just like you and I hope that you will trust me enough to share the journey with you.